Bio-One of Orange has had the opportunity of helping families and people in the most challenging situations long enough to identify the most common and visible signs of hoarding in a house or property. These signs are visible, as certain symptoms and behaviors can be perceived by others.
What Hoarding Looks Like
You can tell if a person is struggling with hoarding when:
- The house or property is filled with clutter and items that don’t necessarily have a reason or purpose of being. When confronting the individual about the possibility of discarding some items, they usually show signs of struggle and stress.
- An individual struggling with hoarding usually lives in a constant state of anxiety. They might feel overwhelmed by the amount of trash and clutter that is now affecting their daily activities, but they’re not likely to ask for help.
- Individuals struggling with hoarding tend to isolate themselves from family and friends. You might notice that most hoarders usually live alone. In some cases, they become animal hoarders, which is a more complicated issue as more lives are compromised.
Bio-One of Orange's technicians specialize in all kinds of hoarding. There are several types of hoarding, and we can classify this disorder into three main categories. Each one should be treated with the same care, compassion, and disposition to help everyone involved get things back on track.
What hoarders typically stock
Hoarding can be summarized as the excessive accumulation of possessions. However, a hoarder can accumulate a wide variety of things, which can be:
- Books, newspapers, magazines, and other reading material.
- Photographs, coins, and other collectibles.
- Food and other household items.
- In more extreme cases, people hoard animals: cats, dogs, birds, rodents, and even reptiles.
Bio-One of Orange can help you clean and disinfect houses or properties affected by hoarding. These environments are dangerous, as the accumulation of clutter, trash, and even animal waste can turn into physical and biological risks from mold exposure, carbon monoxide, and other gases.
Bio-One of Orange can help.
If you want to help someone with hoarding cleanup, don’t hesitate to call a professional to help you turn things around. Bio-One of Orange's specialists work closely with first responders and Public Safety Agencies to ensure the lives of everyone involved in a hoarding scenario are considered and respected!
Help First, Business Second!
Bio-One of Orange offers a quick solution to life’s most difficult and unexpected situations. Locally owned, we provide top-quality, industry-leading cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services in:
- Blood spill and biohazard cleanup services
- Crime and trauma scene cleanup services
- Bodily fluids cleanup services
- Feces and urine cleanup services
- Undiscovered death cleanup services
- Homicide/Suicide cleanup services
- Virus Disinfection
- Medical waste disposal services
- Fentanyl cleanup services
- Mold remediation services
- Odor removal services
- Sewage backup cleanup services
Hoarding Cleanup & Clutter Removal Services
- Hoarding cleanup services
- Animal hoarding cleanup services
- Rodent droppings removal services
- Gross filth cleanup services
- Declutter and junk removal
- Deep clean
- Hazardous waste removal
Serving Orange County & Surrounding Communities!
Locally owned, Bio-One of Orange is proud to serve Orange County and surrounding Southern California areas: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda!
Our technicians are ready to help you restore your home or business. Bio-One of Orange, a proud member of the Orange Chamber of Commerce, is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact us at 714-397-8375.