Bio-One of Orange serves as the biohazard cleaning specialist and last responder to clean, disinfect, and disinfect the scene from biohazardous waste after a gruesome scene. The residue left behind by traumatic events poses risks of disease outbreaks.
Biohazardous waste has four classifications.
- Sharp biohazardous waste is any material sharp enough to provoke skin rupture and contamination from undisinfectd, unsterilized materials. This bio-waste includes needles, lancets, and glass materials.
- Liquid biohazardous waste is bulk liquids used for specimen conservation and all human/animal bodily fluids. Liquid biohazardous waste must be treated using water-proof, non-breakable containers.
- Solid biohazardous waste is non-sharp objects that pose a risk of contamination for the general public. Medical supplies such as gloves, plates, and bodysuits exemplify solid biohazardous waste.
- Tissue biological waste includes any human/animal tissue waste that has been used in research labs. Tissue biohazardous waste must be collected in a sealable bag.
If you’re a medical worker, public service agent, or a victim of a traumatic life event exposed to any of these biohazards, you must proceed to wash the affected area with abundant water for 15 minutes.
Help First, Business Second!
Bio-One offers a quick solution to life’s most difficult and unexpected situations. Locally owned, we provide top-quality, industry-leading cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services in:
- Blood spill and biohazard cleanup services
- Crime and trauma scene cleanup services
- Bodily fluids cleanup services
- Feces and urine cleanup services
- Undiscovered death cleanup services
- Homicide/Suicide cleanup services
- Virus Disinfection
- Medical waste disposal services
- Fentanyl cleanup services
- Mold remediation services
- Odor removal services
- Sewage backup cleanup services
Hoarding Cleanup & Clutter Removal Services
- Hoarding cleanup services
- Animal hoarding cleanup services
- Rodent droppings removal services
- Gross filth cleanup services
- Declutter and junk removal
- Deep clean
- Hazardous waste removal
SERVING ORANGE COUNTY & SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Locally owned, Bio-One of Orange is proud to serve Orange County and surrounding Southern California areas: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda!
Our biohazard cleaning technicians are ready to help you restore your home or business. Bio-One of Orange, a proud member of the Orange Chamber of Commerce, is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact us at 714-397-8375.