In indoor spaces, high-touch and traffic areas and items should be disinfected to minimize the risk of exposure and spread of the COVID-19 virus. Bio-One of Orange specializes in COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection. Whether it’s a public location, business, or a house where a family member might be sick with COVID-19 or they were informed about being in contact with someone who recently got sick with COVID-19, our technicians use EPA-approved chemicals and disinfectants to restore your property or business safely.
As COVID-19 cases keep rapidly increasing, people may feel uncertain about what to do if they get sick with the virus. Testing is the best and most recommended way to diagnose if you have flu-like symptoms or suspect you may be sick with COVID-19.
What are the recommendations for people who have tested positive for COVID-19?
CDC is constantly monitoring and updating information regarding COVID-19 and its multiple variants, especially the latest Omicron variant, which, though it has been reported to be more contagious than the original SARS-CoV-2 virus, there is not enough information to compare it against the Delta variant. It was also reported that people who were previously infected with the original SARS-CoV-2 virus are at risk of reinfection.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective; you can learn how they work by reading CDC’s article on current vaccines against COVID-19, so if you haven’t, find a place near you and follow the safety guidelines.
If you’re sick with COVID-19, you suspect you may be sick with COVID-19, or you have had contact with someone who recently got sick with COVID-19, here are some recommendations on how to prevent the spread of the virus.
Guidelines and recommendations to protect you, your community, and the people around you.
- Stay at home and take care of yourself: In most cases, people sick with COVID-19 can recover if the symptoms are not severe, especially if vaccinated. Still, avoid visiting public areas like grocery stores, supermarkets, and parks. If anything, you should leave home if you need medical assistance, and we recommend that you let your doctor know about the symptoms or COVID-19 diagnosis for them to take the necessary precautions.
- Monitor your symptoms and get tested: COVID-19 and the Influenza virus (flu) share common symptoms, as they’re contagious respiratory diseases, although COVID-19 is more contagious. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, watch out for fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, and difficulty with staying up on your feet. If you don’t have a diagnosis, the first thing you have to do is get tested. If you’re showing any of the symptoms mentioned above, call 911 for emergency assistance.
- Wear a mask, even if you’re at home: You should wear a mask to protect your family, pets, and anyone who lives on the property, at least while you’re dealing with the illness. If you live alone, you don’t need to wear a mask. Check CDC’s Guidance for wearing masks for more information.
- Avoid sharing personal items: Avoid sharing plates, dishes, cups, eating utensils, towels, and other personal belongings.
- Keep hygiene levels at maximum, especially in high-touch and traffic areas: Constantly wash your hands with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based disinfectr (at least 60% alcohol), especially after blowing your nose, touching your face, before and after meals, etc. You should clean the bedroom (or the room where you’re staying while you’re sick) and bathroom at least once a day, using EPA-approved disinfectants.
Bio-One of Orange can help you
If you’re unable to clean these areas and you need help from a caregiver or specialists, they should follow strict guidelines to protect themselves and prevent the spread of the virus. People who got sick with COVID-19 and had symptoms should isolate for at least five days. It is safe to end isolation if you don’t have fever symptoms and stopped using medication.
If you or someone you love is sick with COVID-19, Bio-One of Orange offers COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection services. It’s important to minimize the risk of exposure and spread. Our specialists follow strict guidelines and use EPA-approved chemicals and disinfectants to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Help First, Business Second!
Bio-One of Orange offers a quick solution to life’s most difficult and unexpected situations. Locally owned, we provide top-quality, industry-leading cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services in:
- Blood spill and biohazard cleanup services
- Crime and trauma scene cleanup services
- Bodily fluids cleanup services
- Feces and urine cleanup services
- Undiscovered death cleanup services
- Homicide/Suicide cleanup services
- Virus Disinfection
- Medical waste disposal services
- Mold remediation services
- Odor removal services
- Sewage backup cleanup services
- COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection
Hoarding Cleanup & Clutter Removal Services
- Hoarding cleanup services
- Animal hoarding cleanup services
- Rodent droppings removal services
- Gross filth cleanup services
- Declutter and junk removal
- Deep clean
- Hazardous waste removal
SERVING ORANGE COUNTY & SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Locally owned, Bio-One of Orange is proud to serve Orange County and surrounding Southern California areas: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda!
Our professional COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection technicians are ready to help. Bio-One of Orange, a proud member of the Orange Chamber of Commerce, is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact us at 714-397-8375.